Trouble using orb of mastery

Posted by Denisovich87 on July 11, 2024

Does not allow me to actually use orb of mastery, just keeps saying "OK. Say 'select skill name' to select skill. Say 'what are my choices?' for a list of the skills you may select. Say cancel if you'd like to cancel…"
This occurs no matter how I try to get her to use the dang orb. Saying one, two repeats the same. Saying select (skill name here" she repeats same thing. Saying what are my choices, she repeats same thing. Saying "select one" or "select two", she says same thing.

Replies

Reply by jeffery on July 11, 2024

maybe, if you try on the browser version, that might work a little bit better. The the updates is quite new, so there’s going to be a few teething problems, but I’m glad the developer is really on it and trying hard to fix everything

Reply by BeefSupreme on July 11, 2024

I’ll be looking into this one soon. Just wanted to post a message to make sure you don’t think I’m ignoring you.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on July 11, 2024

Oops, I posted on the account I play on without cheats. haha

Also, I only cheat on this account to test things. Just wanted to clarify that...

Is there any reason you prefer to use orb of mastery rather than go to the barracks and using the upgrade skill option? It's going to take quite a bit of work to fix this issue. I may have to wait on this one until I fix some more pressing bugs since you there's still a way to use orbs of mastery.

Reply by Pets4Me on July 24, 2024

In the Barracks I can upgrade the skills to Level 9 most of the time, but after that, the Orbs of Mastery fail to get most skills to Level 10.

Please sign in to post a reply.