auction house glitch

Posted by jeffery on Sept. 5, 2024

hi, I ordered some bounty contracts from the auction house. They arrived, I’ve used most of them, and I wanted to buy more. It said I had a bounty contract by order in progress, but I checked and I don’t have any. Why is this happening?

Replies

Reply by Anthony on Sept. 6, 2024

if you are using the Alexa device did you say quest list, that will show you if any of your quests are in progress?

Reply by Jennifer on Sept. 6, 2024

His problem wasn't the quests. When he went to the auction house to buy more bounty contracts it was saying that he already hadv an order to buy bounty contracts in progress when he doesn't.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 6, 2024

It says you have an active buy order for 48 bounty contracts at 1,800 Gacha Coins each. You can cancel the order by saying 'Cancel bounty contract buy order' and then place a new one.

Reply by jeffery on Sept. 6, 2024

it still says there’s no active by orders, so I can’t cancel it I must’ve placed that order ages ago, because they’ve arrived since then. And have been using them.

Reply by Jennifer on Sept. 7, 2024

The problem I have is simular to Jeffery's except that the auction house says I have 1 sell order but when I went to look at it there weren't any sell orders. I did have 1 sell order for one of the brands but I don't know if they all got sold. Earlier this week it looked like everything that people wanted to buy and sell had been temporarily removed. I knew there were at least 2 buy orders for milk and on this particular day there weren't any. Maybe Malero was doing something to the auction house because I did notice a drink category that I don't remember seeing before. However, everything in the auction house went back to normal. I don't know if this has anything to do with why I'm told I have 1 sell order.

Reply by Pets4Me on Sept. 8, 2024

I found the frozen cream recipe in the auction house but have no idea how else to get it.

Reply by Anthony on Sept. 8, 2024

the frozen cream recipe can be got by fighting Krampus and getting one of his lockboxes, the only thing I am confused however about all recipes is you can buy more than one rec recipe. Why would you buy more than one recipe? Does it make the potion stronger if you buy say 10 of the same recipes?

Please sign in to post a reply.