Following Up About The action Bar

Posted by MysticalAlchemist on Dec. 18, 2022

Hi, I'm wondering if you looked into why the actions don't always show up in the action bar? I was playing in the browser for a while, and then the new actions weren't showing up anymore, so I left the browser and now I'm playing the game with my echo. I have been noticing that I can access the browser more often and I don't have to wait as long before I can use it again: before it was hours to days before I could use it again and now my wait time to use it again is no more than a few hours, which is much better. I love playing the endless forest on the browser, so I thought I would follow up with you about this.

Thank you, the game is so much fun!

Dionne

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 19, 2022

Are you talking about Endless Forest, Dungeon, etc? They should always be available.

Reply by MysticalAlchemist on Dec. 20, 2022

I was trying to play the endless forest with my browser using a screen reader. The different buttons are there like place lantern, continue, different potions I can give pets as well as others. When my pets venture off the path and are caught in a trap I can choose the skills I want them to use in battle, but I can't access How much damage is done, what I receive like experience points, treasure etc and I also won't know if I have found a chest, gacha egg and mist cash for example. In a previous response to a similar post from me you said "I'm looking into why the action log doesn't update sometimes." Oops, I meant to ask about the action log, and not the action bar. Descriptive details are important, and so when I can't access those in the browser, I play the game on my Echo. When I play the game on the browser, I like that can play more quickly. When I play on the echo, I love the fun sound effects, although I can't seem to give my pets certain items like Life bloom potion for example. I just checked, and it's working well now, however, once it stops working and I'm not able to access the descriptions... it can be roughly 3-10 hours before those descriptions show up for me again. This game has given me and my friends many fun-filled hours, so thank you for that!

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 20, 2022

Oh, right. A page refresh should fix the issue. There are some strange connection issues that I haven't fixed yet.

Reply by MysticalAlchemist on Dec. 20, 2022

Thank you, hitting refresh seems to work pretty well right now. It didn't always work that way in the past... excited to have more time on the browser now.

Please sign in to post a reply.