Levelling up

Posted by willla on July 25, 2024

Hello, just out of curiosity, do I need any pets that need levelling up? I mean I already have one that is level 64, or higher, but I just want to know if I need to level up any higher. Because I might not be able to make them all go up to level 250, but I’m just curious. on the browser.

Replies

Reply by Pets4Me on July 25, 2024

I'm using the browser version of the game and I haven't yet levelled up all of my pets. I don't think they all have to be levelled up to play the game successfully. I do think it's pretty silly that pets can only go to level 250. Why not just make the levels unlimited? there should also be a feature where new skills are learned every time they level up. That would make the game really interesting!
I've also worked out that The elixirs give pets permanent power increases, which I really like. One thing that I'm not liking is the orbs of mastery keep on failing to upgrade skills. I think all pets should be able to upgrade the skills to the highest levels and there shouldn't be any difficulties with the orbs of mastery. I also think it would be a good idea during the battles in the dungeons and the minds, for pets to be able to eat food straightaway. Like, we shouldn't have to end the battle in order to go and get food for our pets. We should just have access to that food and other buffs no matter what. limitations on products needs to be gotten rid of as well. It's totally pointless just buying one bloomroot seed and only five vanilla beans for example.
I'll keep subscribing to this game for now but time will tell if I keep it up or not.

Reply by Jennifer on July 25, 2024

You can play with and level up the pets you want. I have 160 pets (80 pairs) and I've only played with 40 of them so far and only 17 of those pets are at level 250.

I'm responding to Pets4Me here as well.
I'm glad pets only go up to 250 because once I get them to that level and where I want to take them in the mines and dungeon I go on to a new pet. I'm currently playing with 25 pets. Also evolved pets take a while to level up. At least that's how it seems to me.
Sometimes it does take a lot of orbs to level up some of the pet's skills. Today I leveled up one skill for a pet and it took over 200 orbs of mastery. Most of the time it's under 100. Thankfully we now can do it at the barracks and can use several orbs at once. Before the barracks came out we had to give one orb of mastery at a time and it took a long time to level up a skill. I usually use 100 orbs at a time when I level up skills and if it takes less than 100 it only uses the amount of orbs it needs.

Reply by jeffery on July 27, 2024

most of my pets are at like level 20. I incubated loads of pets, but I don’t have time to level up my pets. I normally just use some bounty contracts, and use those coins to buy elixir at the auction house auction house which I give to my pets.

Reply by jeffery on July 27, 2024

I have loads

Please sign in to post a reply.