Questions

Posted by Willow on Sept. 12, 2024

hi how can I find out what cooking level I am? Also, is there somewhere where I could find out what animals get what cracked or of Amber and how do I use the animals in different things? Also, how do I feed them and is there someplace else that I could join to get more information about playing the game?

Replies

Reply by jeffery on Sept. 12, 2024

Hi, I hope your day's going well. I'm going to try and answer all of those questions. So, to learn your cooking level on the Alexa version, I think you just say, My Cooking Level, and it should tell you. Let me know if that doesn't work and then we will try and troubleshoot it further . And then, if you want to learn more information about how to play the game, you could use the guide, or you could post any other questions you have on the forum. There's loads of helpful people here who can't wait to answer all of your questions. And then there's also, to feed pets, just say, Feed, then your pet name, and then you can do that easily. You can use chipped or cracked Orbs of Awakening, but some are better than others. Hope that helps, and have an amazing day.

Please sign in to post a reply.