Got a reward from the bounty, and wondering what it is.

Posted by Colossus on Sept. 4, 2022

I used a bounty contract, and I got a reward I think it said something like Mark of the Hunter or something. What does that do?

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 4, 2022

Mark of the Hunter is a currency for buying items from the Bounty Hunter Quartermaster. There are only four things you can buy currently:

Trap
Glyph of Snare
Hunter's Potion
Glyph of Hunters Vigor

Snare and Hunter's Vigor are skills that require a reagent to use but are quite strong. Snare requires a trap and Hunter's Vigor requires a Hunter's Potion.

Reply by Makenna365 on Sept. 4, 2022

Do we have to visit a certain place in the game or is it random encountering that merchant. Like it the regular merchant that let you sell your coins for gotcha eggs in elixirs a? Or can you actually visit a store or some thing yet?

Reply by Colossus on Sept. 4, 2022

How do you use mark of the hunter? How do you buy these items?

There will be a place you can go to buy from the vendor. This isn't officially released yet, though. The endless forest will have a similar mechanic, but a different currency will be used called 'bottled myst'

This should all be done in the next couple of days. I'm working on completing the update now. Hopefully, it won't take long to get certified by Amazon so you guys can try the new stuff out!

Reply by Colossus on Sept. 4, 2022

I am so excited, thank you for all the hard work you do, it is highly appreciated

You're very welcome! I'm excited for everyone to try it out.

Please sign in to post a reply.