Question about iOS and Facebook about this game

Posted by Willow on Aug. 15, 2024

hi I have a few questions. I was wondering when or if it’s going to be put on the iPhone at all question and also if you ever thought about doing a Facebook page for this so everyone could ask questions there too and help each other question and also, I don’t know how to find out How to how do you use the different things that you pick up when you’re in the tower like how do I awaken my animals if I don’t have the same one?

Replies

Reply by jeffery on Aug. 16, 2024

i’m very confused. I don’t really understand what you’re trying to say because there’s no punctuation. You can follow digital on Facebook, I don’t have Facebook though so I don’t know. What do you mean by iOS, I’m sure something was said about it eventually becoming an iOS app if that’s what you mean.

there’s a follow us on Facebook button, that’s all I know

So in the game you can awaken your pets by going to the barracks and then asking to awaken. You will then use your chipped or cracked orbs of awakening. I believe you can also just use your Alexa device to use orbs of awakening and it should work then. I don't know how you do it on the browser because I don't play on the browser.

Reply by Frosinpapa on Aug. 29, 2024

everything is very simple in the browser.
go into the items. look for the section, improvement. There you can look for chipped awakening balls that give you a 10 chance to wake up your pet, or an awakening sphere that will definitely wake up your pet. It is not necessary to enter the barracks. You can just give the sphere to the pet you want to wake up. I'm sorry for my poor English. and there are also chipped icons of awakening, giving 25 to awakening. and finally: you can just accumulate currencies and money and buy these spheres. everything is simple in the browser.

Please sign in to post a reply.