Questions about the endless forest

Posted by GoldenChocolate on Sept. 13, 2024

I just found this game a few days ago and I have many questions. First of all what are the missed temples for at the checkpoint and how do I use the bottles of mist?

Replies

Reply by Frosinpapa on Sept. 13, 2024

You can find these mist bottles in your inventory. click on the bottle with fog, and you get to the temple to the seller. in the forest itself, you can ignore the missed temples and move on. A checkpoint is a place where your pets, in case of victory, are fully restored and the point is saved. The forest is endless, with each new checkpoint, the beasts are stronger. Have a good game.

Reply by Joe on Sept. 13, 2024

You say use bottled mist and you get to the Temple of Mist.

Reply by Pets4Me on Sept. 14, 2024

The forest is also very good for collecting fishing baits, health potions and stamina potions. If you say list potions or list bait, it'll tell you how much stuff you've got. You basically keep going through the forest until your pets are knocked out.
To make your pets stronger you have to keep using elixirs, so you'd say, list elixirs, then you'd say use elixir of speed for example. Then you select a pet, then you say the number of elixirs of speed you want to feed it. Over time, your pets will get stronger and faster, taking you through the forest, the mines, and the dungeon for longer and longer periods of time before getting knocked out. The game is progressive, which means you start out small and you gradually get stronger and bigger as you play the game each day.

Please sign in to post a reply.