Egg Incubated for pet already awakened at level 250

Posted by GolfCartLord on Dec. 10, 2022

Hello Malero
My female squirreley is awakened to level 250. I just incubated another egg and female squrreley came up again, but is still awakened at level 250 and I now have one less egg. This makes me feel less inclined to purchase eggs.

In another post you said:
“250 is the max level, but that doesn't mean level 250 will be the last level they ever gain... The extra awakening level is carried over to the new level 1 pet after you [REDACTED] a level 100+ pet.”
I am wondering if it would be good to hold off on incubating eggs for a while?

Thank you,
Dustin

Replies

Reply by ayumi on Dec. 12, 2022

I interpreted that as the equipment, so what is the max level for Them?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 13, 2022

When pet evolutions come into the game, the awakening levels over 250 will carry over to the fresh level one of the non-evolved pet. That's probably a little confusing, so I'll try to explain it a little better. One of the requirements of evolving a pet is to have a pet at 250. Once you evolve a pet, that pet will turn into a completely new level one pet of the evolved type. You will also get a new level one pet of the old type that will get the remaining awakening levels.

Reply by GolfCartLord on Dec. 13, 2022

Wow, that sounds exciting! Thank you for your response.

If we incubate eggs now for pets already at 250, will the game register that we have incubated eggs for 250 level pets before?

To ask this another way, if we incubate an egg now (before pet evolutions have come into the game) and it's for a pet that is currently at level 250, when pet evolutions are introduced into the game, will we already have some stored progress there?

Basically, I'm concerned about incubating eggs now that will have no effect or are wasted.

I hope you are enjoying your holiday season!

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 13, 2022

Yes, the awakening level still gets recorded and will carry over once evolution is in the game. Incubating now will be fine!

Reply by MasterSadler on Dec. 20, 2022

when will this be added into the game?

Please sign in to post a reply.