I had to create a new account to post.

Posted by Makenna2169 on Sept. 10, 2022

I had to create a new account to post, because it has logged me out of my other account and wouldn’t sign and even though I typed in the correct username and password. I don’t know what’s going on with my phone but that happened on the site on safari.

Replies

Reply by Makenna2169 on Sept. 10, 2022

So what are the updates looking like for the game? When are the new pets and sound effects coming, and the endless forest I am very excited about it.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 10, 2022

Everything is looking good. Hopefully, Amazon won't find any issues. I'll submit it for certification tomorrow and maybe it will be live by Monday morning! They're very thorough and usually find something that needs to be fixed, so it could take a few more days if that happens. I'm going to say it's definitely happening this upcoming week unless something goes really wrong. I'll post the new change log:

Gacha Pets Game Update 4

The Endless Forest entrance has been discovered. Take 3 pets with you to explore as much as you can. The forest changes weekly and the players that reach the furthest regions of the forest each week will receive amazing rewards!

Collect a new currency item called Bottled Mist to purchase new powerful items from the Temple of Mist. Some of the new items include an orb that can awaken any pet that you give it to and brand-new potion and elixir recipes to craft at the all-new apothecary.

Six new pets have been released, Uni, Terra, Draco, Cackle, Emo, and Squirrely. The first two weeks after this release is published will have a boosted chance to incubate these new pets. Get them while they're hot!

And the account issue is strange. I use an app to handle registration and it looks like usernames are case sensitive and there can be multiple emails for different accounts. I'm going to have to change that because that is not at all how I want it to be. Usernames shouldn't be case sensitive and emails should be unique. It looks like you have a few accounts using the same email.

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on Sept. 10, 2022

How do I get into the endless forest? I tried saying enter the endless forest, but it just sent me to the endless dungeon.

It should be out within the next week, aaaaaa. Sorry it has taken so long! It’s quite a bit different than the current game. I’m really hoping you guys will like it!

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on Sept. 10, 2022

Will the comand to go there be like the other places? If it is, it might get confusing because the game also has the endless dungeon. By the way, how did you come up with the dungeon monster names?

Yes, you will enter in the same way as the other activities. It will comes up as a new option when the update goes live.

The names? I didn’t spend a whole lot of time to be honest. Mummy to mumzie, bat to batula, etc. I could spend more time on pet names, but I think they work and the time I could be spending on names could be spent elsewhere. I’m kind of in a hurry to create as much content as I possibly can at the moment.

Reply by Makenna2169 on Sept. 10, 2022

Hope I won't get banned because of my account issues.

Please sign in to post a reply.