experience voucher

Posted by Frosinpapa on Sept. 13, 2024

hi. I bought a voucher, it says that it is given for 1 day, and gives experience. tell me how to use it? there is only a view in the menu, but I can't use it.

Replies

Reply by Jennifer on Sept. 13, 2024

I didn't need an energy crystal because I have over 103 thousand energy but I bought one to try and help you out. If you're playing on the browser you need to go to your items. Then select energy from the combo box and under the energy crystal item name it will say use energy crystal and under that it will say check energy crystal. If you're playing on the app you would just say use energy crystal. I hardly ever play on the app.

Reply by Frosinpapa on Sept. 13, 2024

No, you misunderstood me. I wasn't asking about energy, but specifically about the experience voucher.

Reply by Frosinpapa on Sept. 13, 2024

Let's take a look at work experience voucher. Work Experience Voucher is a Legendary Quest Item. Use this voucher to take 1 day off of your current University course. You have 1 Work Experience

Reply by Jennifer on Sept. 13, 2024

I'm so sorry. I don't know why I read experience and thought energy. I'm guessing the work experience voucher and the exam cheat sheet won't work until the university is released.

Reply by Pets4Me on Sept. 13, 2024

I found work experience vouchers too but I don't think they're working yet. as for the energy crystals, I don't use them all the time because I keep getting new energy somehow. I don't know how the energy thing works but I'm just keeping the crystals for now and will use them when I have to.
I can't wait till these new features come out! I think there should be elixir pouches too, and they should be in the endless forest as well. it would just add a lot more fun to the game and we can power up our pets faster.
Even some little mini games like Tic Tac Toe and a three-minute egg hunt would be great as well, for earning experience and items.

Please sign in to post a reply.