Question about contracts

Posted by GoldenChocolate on Sept. 13, 2024

I have been doing fishing contracts but now it’s saying that I cannot do anymore until I finish one, but I cannot figure out what contract that I have not finished. How do I find out what contract it is talking about.? Also I got a cooking contract that Says to make two chocolate bars and I’m nowhere near that level to make two chocolate bars. How do I get around this to be able to continue to do contracts and play the game? I’m playing on my Alexa device.

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 13, 2024

There was a bug that allowed people to get the chocolate bar contract before level 10. You should have had that quest replaced with one you can complete now. You can say "list quests", "list fishing quests" "list farming quests" and "list cooking quests" to get a list of quests you're on.

Reply by Jared on Sept. 14, 2024

I think I'm at Cookton, and I don't even know what I would need to make a chocolate bar. I did buy some chocolate bar somewhere, but now I don't remember where.

Reply by Joe on Sept. 15, 2024

If you're at level 10 cooking, say chocolate bar to find out. I think it's cocoa powder, sugar and maybe something else. If you're not at level 10, it's an error and Malero will fix it. You could also grow some wheat to make flour and that will get you alot of points, pushing you to level 10.

Please sign in to post a reply.