Can pets have more than level 250 ?

Posted by DRAKE on Sept. 18, 2022

Four of my pets are at awaking 250. When I hatch more of these pets their waking level won't go any higher than 250. They seem to stick at 250. Is this correct?
I cannot seem to add any elixirs to any pets. I also find that a number of my pets will not work with my voice. I found a bit of a work round - When I hatch an egg that pet will be in the Endless Dungeon.
Perhaps the voice commands need working on to make voice recognition easier. A number added to each pet might be helpful.
Thank for your development of this game. As a blind gamer pure voice games are important to me.

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 18, 2022

250 is the max level, but that doesn't mean level 250 will be the last level they ever gain... The extra awakening level is carried over to the new level 1 pet after you [REDACTED] a level 100+ pet.

Sorry, a bit cryptic, but I can't spoil everything.

Are you able to give glyphs to pets? You aren't the first person that has told me that Alexa doesn't understand the pet names you say. Since they're all silly made-up names, I wonder if Alexa has issues with understanding them. I'm going to play around with a few ideas and see if I can come up with a solution. Do you think you could email me at contact@digitalhokum.games to help me work through this issue? Thanks!

Reply by Taha on Sept. 18, 2022

With me there is no issues to give away glift to pet it's working good but I cannot learn about skills I cannot learn about items

Reply by Red on Sept. 20, 2022

I have no problem with giving my pets anything. I did not know you could ask about the skills of a pet, and get the info on that skill. What is the command for that.

Reply by Darlene on Sept. 20, 2022

Hello I am blind Person To and I have No problems with names of the pets I always say male or female and then the name and never find problems to Alexa understand name of the pets

Reply by ayumi on Sept. 20, 2022

Hello, for people with Alexas having trouble recognizing pet names , although this method is a bit troublesome, but if you want, you could try downloading the Alexa app and using the typing option, memorize spelling from the list command or just copy paste using voiceover, Maybe you could try using the voice function as well Since my Alexa app isn’t having any trouble recognizing anything with my voice

Please sign in to post a reply.