mine and dungeon maps

Posted by Frosinpapa on Aug. 30, 2024

hi. when I give a pet, for example, a dungeon map, I lower the level, this does not work in kindergarten. Tell me, is this how it's meant to be? and in that case, how can I take my pets to kindergarten if the dungeon or mine has a high level? I'm trying to pump the animals, but they can't stand five minutes in kindergarten. I also give you food and potions.

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Aug. 31, 2024

I'm not sure what you mean by kindergarten. Do you mean endless forest? If you do, the endless forest resets each week, so there isn't an item to reduce your progress there.

Reply by Jennifer on Aug. 31, 2024

You can give your pets more than one mines or dungeon map if you need to bring the level in the mines and dungeon lower. Usually when I give a map it takes my pets down about 250 floors.

Reply by Frosinpapa on Aug. 31, 2024

I'm sorry for my poor English. I'll try to explain to a friend:
for example, I send a pet to kindergarten, to the mine, to the first floor. and when I check, your pet writes to me, for example, at the 600th level of the dungeon. why does he write me the status of the dungeon when he is in the mine?

Reply by Jennifer on Sept. 1, 2024

I figured out what you meant by kindergarten. You actually mean the daycare. I don't know what language you speak but I do know that the German word for daycare is similar to kindergarten.
I also noticed that when my pets are at the daycare in the mines it shows the level the pet is in the dungeon. That has to be a mistake. I just put a pet in the daycare and sent them to the dungeon and it shows the dungeon level that my pet is on.

Please sign in to post a reply.