Alexa bug reports and suggestions

Posted by Anthony on July 23, 2024

Just some more bugs to report on the echo device platform.

When using a skill during battle thats not the primary skill triggers the pet to use a health potion.

List gliffs still don'yt work (although great job on fixing the elixir list bug)

Evolved pets. Trying to do activities withh them is a real ball ache, It never gets the name right even when using search or match commands, Grotesque seems to be ok but Apep, Wart and Kaze is super frustrating.

Cooking contracts always want Baked Bream which can't be right?

Suggestion for seed bait and herb pouches. Is it possible we can say use 50 seed pouch? rather than painfully opening 1 at a time.
Is it also possible to impliment an auto battle feature like they have on thee browser version so we can listen to the battles until they get knocked out.

Question relating equipment. I can't seem to refine my pieces over 10 is 10 the max refine level? if it is I have wasted a ton of wet stones heh.

Thanks guys for all your hard work squashing bugs and I look forward to future updates.

Replies

Reply by jeffery on July 29, 2024

hello, I’m not 100% sure on the maximum refine level four equipment.

the developer did say something about implementing an auto battle feature, I think the developer just needs to use the audio player to play the battles.

if you’re having trouble with the commands, and can’t find them when using the search and match features, you could try spelling it out. If that doesn’t work, you could type to Alexa in the app.

Please sign in to post a reply.