Problem Giving Potions

Posted by Jennifer on Aug. 26, 2024

According to the information for the new update about potions it says, Pets can now consume 10 of the same food or potion to extend the duration of their effects, up to a maximum of 2,000 turns. I tried giving a pet a potion of regeneration but it said, Your pet has been given a potion too recently. You may give Male Lectry another potion again after Lifebloom expires in 102 turns in battle. I tried this on the browser and the app. I play on the browser. I was able to give lifebloom potion twice to another pet and that pet already had the wormwood potion but I couldn't give more wormwood to that pet. There are 3 potions I always use for battles, lifebloom; wormwood; and regeneration. Are we only able to give one type of potion to a pet at a time. I hope not but that's what it looks like for now. I use these 3 potions at the same time and it has helped me to get my pets up in the mines and dungeon. I need to give a pet lifebloom for the health but I can't do it because that pet already has wormwood.

Replies

Reply by Jennifer on Aug. 26, 2024

I was just playing with my Male Lectry and he had 100 turns left on lifebloom and 100 turns on wormwood. I was able to give him another lifebloom potion but I couldn't give another wormwood potion. I couldn't give a potion of regeneration to Male Lectry either. I would like to be able to use all three of these potions on my pets at the same time like it was. Maybe this is just a little glitch?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Aug. 27, 2024

Yes, it looks like I missed tagging some of the potion effects. I'll have that fixed soon. You will only be able to use one potion at a time from now on. There will be drinks coming in a later update and you will be able to give pets one food, one drink and one potion at any given time. Instead of using lifebloom and wormwood together, you could try Refried Beans and Wormwood to get a similar combination going.

Reply by Jennifer on Aug. 27, 2024

Thanks for this information. I've only been using the wormwood potion for a couple of weeks. I'm wondering if we can only use one potion at a time is there any way potion of regeneration can be increased to 10 turns instead of the 6 turns it currently has? With it only having 6 turns you can't get from one boss to the next boss in the mines and dungeon or will we be able to use the potion of regeneration and the other potions that have a use of 10 turns like potion of strength etc along with a potion like lifebloom since you can't use more than one of these potions at a time? I tried using two potions of regeneration at once and it didn't work. I had a potion of regeneration on a pet that had 3 turns left and I gave another one to my pet. It just gave me a total of 6 turns.

Please sign in to post a reply.