There is something going on with the auction house

Posted by Jennifer on Sept. 7, 2024

I play on the browser. I was just looking at my buy and sell orders at the auction house. For my orders it says, Your Buy Orders 2 Your sell orders 4. Yesterday I bought orbs of mastery two different times and just to see what would happen I bought three more orbs of mastery a few minutes ago. After I got the order from my post office I went back to the auction house and my buy orders now says 3. I did the same thing for my sell orders and now instead of 4 the number of my sell orders is 5. When I view my buy and sell orders there is nothing listed. I figured out what is happening. Any time we buy or sell something that order is getting added to a total of buy and sell orders that we have completed. This wasn't happening before. I haven't tried doing a sell order for something that someone can buy later. Usually when I sell things it's because I looked at the list of buy orders and sold something to someone who was already wanting that item. I do the same thing when I buy stuff. I look at what people are selling and if it's something I need or can use I decide if I want to buy it or not.

Replies

There are no replies to this forum thread.

Please sign in to post a reply.