I was wondering about double Skills

Posted by Red on Sept. 15, 2022

If you give a skill to one pet, that already have the same skill will it make that skill stronger?

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 15, 2022

Yes, a recent update has made it so skill has a chance to get stronger when you use a glyph for a skill the pet already knows.

Reply by Red on Sept. 15, 2022

ok thank you, that will make the moves that my pets become stronger.

Reply by Red on Sept. 15, 2022

ok thank you, that will make the moves that my pets become stronger.

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on Sept. 15, 2022

A chance? What happens if you give a glyph to a pet with the same skill, but it doesn't make it stronger? Also, where do I find glyphs? My female yetta is at level 170 in the dungeon, but I still haven't gotten any glyphs.

Yeah, it's not 100%. From skill mastery 0 to 1, it's 100% and the chance drops from there all the way to the max mastery level of 10.

Reply by Colossus on Sept. 15, 2022

Will Alexa tell me if the pet allready has the skill? I almost gave twister to my male chica but I inspected it and found out it allready had it

No, I’ll add it into the confirmation that the pet has it already and instead of learning it, it will try to improve the current skill.

Reply by Red on Sept. 16, 2022

eHow can you give your pets the heart of the forest elixir, and elixir of the dragon? I am trying to give it to my pets, but it keeps saying that it is not a vilet choice.

I also was wondering if you use a skill many times, will it make that move stronger even though you do not send it no where to build the pet up?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 16, 2022

Those are elixirs from the next patch. There was a bug that allowed people to get them ahead of time. You will have to wait until the update comes out or I guess I could apply them for you manually if you're really itching to give them to a pet. haha

No, using a skill won't level it up. You can use a glyph of the same skill to increase the skill mastery. After the update is released, there is a new item that will do the same thing, but for any skill. Increasing skill mastery increases damage by a lot, so if you have some extra glyphs around, try it out!

oh, ok and when those elixirs come out, what do they do for the pets. Also when you buy or try to buy something from the vender how do you have to phrase it?

Reply by Colossus on Sept. 17, 2022

If I give a pet a glyph of a skill it allready has, will it still show up as two skills still or will it merge in to one skill?
And will it tell me yet if the pet allready knows the skill or not?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 18, 2022

@Colussus It will merge into one, attempting to make the existing one better.

Reply by Colossus on Sept. 18, 2022

That is so cool, so will it happen now, or in the next update, so, if I give a pet shadow, strike that already knows shadowstrike, will it merge into one now, or will that happen in the next update?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 18, 2022

Yep, you can do it now.

Reply by Red on Sept. 19, 2022

What is the range amount can you give a pet the same skill before you cannot build it up any longer. Also do the pet have to be at a particular level before you cannot give the pet the same skill? I know I have tried to give some of my pets the same skill, it went up to master 1, but when I tried to give it to the same pet the second time; it would not take. The pet I tried to give it to is a high level.

Please sign in to post a reply.