In communication and questions

Posted by willla on July 18, 2024

Hello everyone.
It has been a really long time since I have posted on gotcha pets form, so I just wanted to check in on how everyone is doing? And also, I discovered some new things added to the auction house.
For example, what are buy orders and sell orders? also, I don’t have an Alexa right now so I only use the browser to play the game for right now. But also, is there going to be any new update? I do have a couple of suggestions.
I will list them out below.
Number one.
Food and drinks.
I think there should be some food and drinks that grant other attributes to pets, not only making them happy.
For example, there could be some muffins that grant strength, vitality, and intelligence.
Number two.
Fishing equipment and bait.
I think there should be new things to put on your fishing line for bait.
I know we have worms, but we can also use other things to put on your fishing line. I forgot to mention, going back to number one above, but most food items should also be allowed to be crafted at the apothecary. Number three.
New pets, food evolved pets getting improved. I meant to say the evolved pets. I think there should be some new regular pets, and also some pets should you 1 trillion damage, so that you could defeat.
Evolved pet should have 1 trillion damage for over. Number four.
Gotcha coin values The evolved pets should do 9 trillion damage to help defeat Krampus.
If the max level was increased for all of our pets. Number five.
This is Mya just a question, but what is the current Lucky dice? I meant to say equipment. Number six.
The activity log.
How do I turn off the activity log?

Replies

Reply by Pets4Me on July 18, 2024

I also have a question. I can no longer access certain places with the items like Bottled Mist and Shadow Rezin. I'd really like to see those places brought back. I also think Gacha coins should be accessed in the lockboxes at varying amounts to keep things interesting. Also when fishing, some baits like anchovy and mackerel can be caught and used later. Honestly, why not be allowed to use any pieces of fish meat to create new baits? Also, could you please remove limits off the market products? I can only buy 5 grains of rice and 1 Bloomroot seed. I'm sorry for coming across as annoying or inconvenient, but I hope you'll understand I'm only trying to be helpful because there is a few glitches in the browser version. ☺️

Reply by Jennifer on July 19, 2024

I want to respond to both of these comments.
Buy orders is a list of things that people are looking to buy and sell orders is a list of things people are trying to sell. When you go to each one you go to the list of categories like food and when you go into that you see the list of all the food. You also have view your buy order and view your sell order. If there is something you are looking for but no one is selling it yet you can create a buy order and it stays in your buy orders until someone is selling that item. I took time and looked through the entire auction house to understand how it works.
I have 10 different things I can use as bate for fishing. Some things like worms I got from farming and other bate like mackerel came from fishing it. A lot of my bate came from bate pouches from lockboxes or doing fishing contracts.
I think food should be crafted in the kitchen like it is.
things like rice, wheat, and garlic I farm them. Anything that doesn't come from a seed you can still plant. I've gotten as many as 77 rice from one rice. Things like rice and wheat only take 30 minutes and I use mandrake spray so I really never have a problem with needing to check on the plants. If things take longer than 2 hours, definitely 4 hours, to grow I usually use wonder grow.
I have all seven currency that is currently available and I tried them all. I didn't have any problem going to the places that each currency is For. I even typed the command in the edit field and it worked.

I am a blind user and I haven't found any glitches once the issues I did have got fixed a week ago or earlier this week. Since I use a keyboard I just had to take time and figure out which keys to use to navigate around each part of the game so I could move quickly and efficiently.

Reply by Pets4Me on July 24, 2024

Thanks Jennifer! I'm a newby to this game and am still working it all out. I appreciate the information.

Reply by jeffery on July 29, 2024

willla did mention food and drink, maybe at the Tavern you should be able to get drinks. This means that as well as serving as a quest hub, you would be able to buy drinks. But then again, wouldn’t that be the same as potions?

Please sign in to post a reply.