please can someone help with a couple of questions

Posted by Anthony on Sept. 18, 2024

Hi Trainers,

I have been playing the game now a few months and sadly I never realised that equipment could be refined over 10, so basically I have wasted all my wet stones and embers etc on every single piece I own rather than concentrating on a select few making me wish I can reset the game, So my first question is, if I say remove embers at the blacksmith will I get those embers back to use on my favourite equipment or are the lost for good.

The other question is, when using the crusher what is the left over dust used for?

I was also wondering what are your preferred team is to tackle Krampus, mine is a Lectri and 2 Kaze, using the dragon eye, celestial pipe and lucky dice, it will be interesting to see what other trainers use when fighting that nasty Krampus, thanks

Replies

Reply by Jennifer on Sept. 18, 2024

To answer your first question. You can remove embers from equipment and use the embers on other equipment. At the blacksmith you would choose to option extract.
I don't know what the dust will be used for that we get when we crush our ore.
For your last question I use Lectry and my two Kaze. I have dragon eye on Lectry and when I use it I use thunder fury. On one Kaze I use mysterious vile and on the other Kaze I use yeta paw. I have also added the glyph summon sprig for all three pets and use that skill.

Reply by Anthony on Sept. 18, 2024

thanks that’s good news. At least I can get my embers back. I have already lost the wet stones.

Reply by Joe on Sept. 18, 2024

Don't feel dumb for not realizing something. It takes time to understand everything and especially with the new stuff coming. Good thing is that when the University is live, there will be a course to make refining easier. Biggest advice I can offer about the University is whenever you have the tokens or Marks of the Hunter. go to those vendors and buy work experience vouchers.
For the Krampus I also use Lectry and two Kazes with Dragon eye on lectry and yetta paw and mysterious vial on the kazes. I also have Summon Sprig on all three and have set it as their primary skill. Make embers of fire damage and forge them onto yetta paw and mysterious vial. Making the two critical embers and increased damage helps too. Oh, I'm Lord of Discord in the game.
As for the dust, I don't know.

Reply by 2153880976 on Sept. 18, 2024

I try to use equipment that provide the relative bonuses for my pets. Example, I wouldn’t use the dragon eye or the yeti Paul because it doesn’t give speed increases.

Reply by Anthony on Sept. 19, 2024

Thanks guys, I hope some day we can crush gems into glowing embers as well as I never use Diamonds for example. My Lectri don't do that much damage I only use him for the shock effect so the 2 Kaze's get maximum damage, I use the celestial pipe because it triggers my Lectri to use thunder fury again even though he has already had a turn and my lucky dice has critical damge buffs that so far has got me my highest damage of 14 billion on 1 hit, I have not tried the new pets yet like the Bloodwing or Winter Fang but I cam't see them being any good against Krampus.
My trainer name is Pug, I would love to know High Evolutionary's set up is that trainer is a beast. O and still not found the pet Becks yet, although I have the brand of frost horn, this is the first game of this type I have ever played and I must admit its good fun and definatly the best Alexa game I have played to date.

Please sign in to post a reply.