Update 7.2

Posted by Joe on July 9, 2024

This the new update, Malero will tell me more later but here's the gist. With update 7.2, the entire UI has been remade from the ground up. The auction house and equipment forging systems have been overhauled, and auto battle mode has been added to the browser version of the game.

Replies

Reply by nifty on July 10, 2024

This is going to be interesting! As a blind player, I will be be testing it to see how accessible it is and reporting back.

Reply by crimsonqueen003 on July 18, 2024

I would like to eventually see the autobattle feature on alexa devices.

Reply by jeffery on July 20, 2024

yes, I think all the developer has to do is use the audio player to play the battles and it will then just run in the background. I honestly can’t be bothered to battle for half an hour so I can’t wait either

Reply by Jennifer on July 20, 2024

Since the App doesn't have the ability to do auto battle yet you could always put your pets in the daycare for the dungeon. Hopefully one day we will be able to choose weather we want to send our pets to the dungeon or mines when we leave them at the daycare.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on July 21, 2024

I just made it so you can send your pets to the mines in the daycare. Still trying to figure out a way to do the idle battle mode on Alexa.

Please sign in to post a reply.