Gave a glyph to the wrong pet

Posted by Colossus on Sept. 1, 2022

So I was wondering if anything could be done in this situation, I found a skill last night in the dungeon, and it was a glyph of Boulder toss, and I messed up and gave it to mail Tosla, which already has boulder toss, and now it says it has Boulder toss twice. Is there a way you could delete the second Boulder toss from my mail Tosla so it does not say that it has boulder toss two times, or is that not pos sible?

Replies

Reply by Colossus on Sept. 1, 2022

Or is there a way you can merge the two skills in to one so it won’t say he has the same skill twice?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 1, 2022

I can do that for you if you have your account linked. I think I probably need to add a confirmation and a check to make sure the pet you’re giving it to doesn’t already have it. I’ll give you back your glyph too. You’re not the first person this has happened to.

Okay, I removed the skill and added the glyph.

OK, thank you, do you know what else would be a cool feature to, say for example when you go to give a skill to a pet, it would be cool if the game would tell you for example mail trash panda already has the skill give it to another pet. That would be cool, so that way a person can’t give the glyph to the wrong pet.

Yeah, I'm going to add a flag to rare items requiring confirmation so you know you're giving it to the correct pet.

Thanks, I am excited for that.

Reply by Colossus on Sept. 2, 2022

I can’t wait until that feature coming out, it will be cool, that way I won’t have to take all my pets into the arena to see what skills they have before I give them the glyph.

Please sign in to post a reply.