A request for the pets

Posted by CommanderTheBarbarian on Jan. 16, 2023

I'm blind, so I can't see. Can you add descriptions to the pets so that people can tell what they look like? All my screen reader says on the brouser version is the name of the pet, then the word graphic. For example, when I'm looking at the stats of a squint, my screen reader says, "Squint, graphic," before the stats. I want to know what they look like on both versions. Also, can you add a way to join a raid without the Alexa saying that there's a titan at the end of an activity? One of my best pets was doing something else when the titan attacked. Can you also add an item that speeds up the time it takes for a pet to do something? One more thing, can you only attack the titan once per day? Thanks.

Replies

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on Jan. 16, 2023

aaaaa
aaaaaa

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 17, 2023

I could probably add a command that allows you to say "What does Monti look like" No promises, though. I'll add it to my list of feature requests.

The titan raid system is going to change sometime this year. The idea is that players will be able to own their own towns and at least one town at all times is going to be raided and players will be able to join forces to take it out. At that point, I'll probably remove the random event and have an item like the Bounty Contract that allows you to start it at any time.

You can say "tell pet name to come home" at any time to make them stop. Also, when player towns come out, you will be able to improve places to make their duration shorter and/or rewards better.

Titans are random and you can participate in multiple if you play long enough.

Reply by ayumi on Jan. 17, 2023

Cooooool,
Also I have a feature request, that you can send your pets to places for optionally multiple hours, I‘d like to train my pets while still going about my day so

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on Jan. 17, 2023

Maybe the longer you send the pet, the better it gets at whatever you sent them to.

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on Jan. 17, 2023

Are you going to add more wild gacha pets like the minotaur grunt and the rock golem? If you are, can you add more types?

Please sign in to post a reply.