Alexa v Elixirs and other problems.

Posted by DRAKE on Dec. 12, 2022

Thanks for the new content. I've never been able to give any of my pets elixirs. I wonder if the game gets confused with Alexa and elixirs. I obtained Orb of the Awakening in The Endless Forest. I thought this would increase my pet level cap beyond 250. So I gave my level 250 Male Squint the Orb but the cap did not increase. What does the Orb do how does it work?
I cannot buy items to make Orb of the Awakening from the Mist vendor.

Replies

Reply by Hacker on Dec. 12, 2022

What level is the ability on

Reply by DRAKE on Dec. 13, 2022

What do you mean by ability? Is that equipment?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 13, 2022

I, unfortunately, have no control over what Alexa hears you say and for privacy reasons, I can't see what she thinks you said. It's somewhat of a flaw in working with Alexa since many people have issues with this and developers have no easy way to debug it and fix it. Have you tried using the browser version of the game? Using the browser version of the game will most likely be easier to give your pets items.

Reply by DRAKE on Dec. 13, 2022

Thanks for your reply. I understand the problems with Alexa. I am blind so cannot use the browser version. I have to have help to write on the Forum.
I'm glad you continue to develop the game

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 14, 2022

There are quite a few people that use the browser version with a screen reader. I'd also be happy to apply them for you if you give me a list of what elixirs should be given to what pets.

Please sign in to post a reply.