A problem with Daycare

Posted by Jennifer on July 21, 2024

There is a problem with the daycare on the browser version. I just got my first Seacorn and I went to put it in a stall at the daycare. It showed that the pet was at the daycare but the option to leave items isn't there. When I went back to that stall a minute later it said Seacorn was tired and resting. Seacorn never left the stall. It still had all it's health and stamina. The same happened with my squidy.

Replies

Reply by Jennifer on July 21, 2024

I'm replying to my own message.
I just used the app to go to the daycare and I found that there isn't anything wrong with it. We now can choose where to send our pet. I saw that on the browser but I didn't try it. Maybe next time before I think there's a problem I should read the activity log. The funny thing is that earlier this week I was telling my friends how nice it would be if we had that option and it never occurred to me that we had that option now.

Reply by Anthony on July 22, 2024

Yeah it was updated last night when I was actually in the day care it was awesome.

Reply by Jennifer on July 22, 2024

I really like the option to choose whether we want to have our pets go to the mines or dungeon. Last night I was so tired when I tried putting my pets in the daycare before going to bed that I didn't think to see what would happen when I went into the mines or dungeon from the daycare.

Please sign in to post a reply.