Where to send vitality based pets

Posted by Colossus on Sept. 6, 2022

I inspected my mail Debbie, and a couple other pets, and it said they are vitality-based pets, but when I send them to the mountain peak they do not become stronger. Is this a bug or something where Alexa will say it’s a vitality-based Pet, because I remember you saying that Debbie’s were speed-based Pats. But Alexa is telling me that it is a vitality-based pet?

Replies

Reply by Colossus on Sept. 6, 2022

And Alexa says they are vitality based pets but when I give them the vitality potion nothing happens and they dont get stronger.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 6, 2022

The current way it detects what kind of pet it is is the attribute level modifiers. Some pets have really balanced attributes so it incorrectly labels them. I’ll have to go through all of the pets and make sure they all have the proper attributes labeled. Sorry about that. Vitality potions increase maximum health and there are a few skills that have damage that scales off of vitality.

OK thanks, yeah cause I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to send some of the pets to the mountain peak to get them stronger, because Alexa was saying they were vitality-based.

Will it be hard to fix or not? Wishing you the best of luck.

Reply by Colossus on Sept. 7, 2022

Are the squirts and squints strength-based pets, because Alexa is telling me they are. So do I send those pets to the gym?

Reply by Haven. on Sept. 7, 2022

Water drill and the squirts primary skill (I have forgotten it’s name) are strength based

What about the devies

Will the pets be correctly labeled as speed or strength based in the next update? It says the Devies are vitality pets?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 7, 2022

Okay, I went through them all. Some of them are hybrid, so I'll have to update the system to allow for multiple primary attributes.

Reply by Colossus on Sept. 9, 2022

Are the punks hybrid pets, I found out last night that sending my punks to the library makes them stronger.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 9, 2022

Punks are intelligence-based, but their second ability is strength-based. I may have to go back through and change their default abilities to match their attributes.

Please sign in to post a reply.