Would my pet be able to continue leveling up if…

Posted by ayumi on July 23, 2022

A dumb question IK, but better be safe than sorry, I am on my way to incubating some more eggs, however I have a few pets that had leveled up below 10
For example let’s say I have a pet name femaleD , Let’s say I went egg incubating, and i found a similar pet Type and gender, femaleD, but my original femaleD is still level five, what would happen, would she be able to level up further once I had reached that limit?
Thank you

Replies

Reply by ayumi on July 23, 2022

By that limit, I meant level 10

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on July 23, 2022

Okay, here’s how it works and why:

How it works: Max level of a pet is 10. If you incubate an egg and get an exact match, type, and gender, then it will awaken the current pet and raise the max level by 10. It will stay at its current level and have its level cap increased.

Why: The first version of the game allowed you to have multiple of the same type of pet and rename them. The problem is, Alexa doesn’t understand unique names AT ALL. It was extremely frustrating so I removed the ability to have multiple of the same pet and instead have some kind of progression system for when you incubate the same type of pet.

This has actually worked out quite well in some ways. Common pets aren't as strong as very rare pets but are easier to awaken. So they can be quite powerful after you awaken and level them up quite a bit. The mythic and legendary pets are very hard to awaken, so they can be a lot stronger.

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on July 23, 2022

what is the best pet of all rarity types?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on July 23, 2022

Yetta is probably the strongest atm. Trash Panda is the most rare. Trash Panda was accidentally released early. The next update will contain a new primary skill for Trash Panda that will make it at least as good as Yetta.

Please sign in to post a reply.