Just to say thank you

Posted by Darlene on Sept. 8, 2022

With this post I just want to thank the developer for everything he is doing for us players and for the time he invests in developing the game
I imagine that you will all agree with me for me this is a great project
We players also have to have more patience and not press too hard so that the same thing that happens in the current video game and audio game market does not happen.
I hope the message I want to convey is understood because I am using the translator to write since my level of English is not very good
I send you a big hug and my best wishes😉

Replies

Reply by Darlene on Sept. 8, 2022

Hay ment audio Games not video games twice jajaja

Reply by Darlene on Sept. 8, 2022

I said I meant and I'm sorry for my mistakes and a lot of comments because I'm using voice typing by Google

Reply by ayumi on Sept. 8, 2022

You imagine we all agree with you youre saying?, Stating the obvious, aren’t we?, We all totally, And without a sliver of a doubt, agree with you, plus I have been living under a rock, what happened in the audio game and video game market?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 8, 2022

Thank you, Darlene for the kind words! It makes me very happy that you all like my game and come back to play it as much as you do. I'll do my best to continue working on it and make it the best game possible!

Reply by Makenna365 on Sept. 8, 2022

I agree. This game has helped me with my depression during the pandemic and I would be very sad if it goes away.

Reply by Haven. on Sept. 9, 2022

Exactly what everyone said (a bit tired to think of my own lol)

Please sign in to post a reply.