Which pets do you use for Crampus

Posted by Anthony on Aug. 17, 2024

Hi Trainers,

What do you guys use for your team to face Crampus?

I use a male and female Kaze and a Rainbow Serpent

Compared to other trainers my damage output is really bad and wondered if it was because I am using the wrong pets, would like to see what other trainers go with to compare.

Replies

Reply by laisdandrea on Aug. 17, 2024

Hello! I have good results with Lectri, Uni equipped with a mysterious bial, and Kaze. Water animals are not so good for fighting against ice. Invest in fire animals with good statistics and provoke and healing glyphs, if necessary.

Reply by babymetalfan on Aug. 17, 2024

Oi, não falo inglês muito bem, por isso estou respondendo em português. Uso um time focado em dano de efeitos de estatos. Um grotesque com bag of beans, uma apep com misterious vial e um lectry com dragom eye. Coloquei glifos de provocar e cura em todos eles. Com 5 efeitos de estatos que causam de 15 a 99 milhôes de dano todo turno mais a habilidade constrict do apep ativando eles um pouco mais eu geralmente consigo causar de 4 a 8 bilhões de dano. Espero ter ajudado

Reply by Anthony on Aug. 18, 2024

Interesting, I have concentrated on the evolved pets because I presume they would be the strongest as they have to be levelled 500 times to max.

For some reason I have still not found a gliff of provoke, also I have found the gliffs don't give nowhere near the damage as the default skills the pets have.

Reply by babymetalfan on Aug. 18, 2024

Você consegue comprar glifos de provocação na guilda dos caçadores, quando você usa uma marca do caçador ela abre um portal pra lá

Reply by Jennifer on Aug. 18, 2024

The evolved pets only get leveled up to 250 but if you're including the 250 levels for the pet before you evolve it that would be 500. For Krampus I use a Lectry with dragon eye, and both male and female Kaze. For one Kaze I use mysterious vile and for the other Kaze I use yeta paw. Also I put the glyph of summon sprig on all three pets and use that skill for Krampus. The pets do a lot more damage with summoned sprig. When you use both Kazes they also hit Krampus when it's Lectry's turn to hit. Most of my attacks on Krampus are between 1-6 billion each time a pet hits Krampus.

Reply by laisdandrea on Aug. 18, 2024

The glyphs can be powerful if you increase their mastery levels in the barracks. Additionally, you need to apply glyphs to animals that have corresponding abilities, for example, glyphs that deal strength damage to animals that have this stronger characteristic.

Reply by Anthony on Aug. 19, 2024

I must admit adding the spriggs has helped a lot, but how people are getting Trillion damage is mind boggling.

Please sign in to post a reply.